Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Trying to Blog from the road..

Well, I had been hoping to blog daily on this trip. I figured that it would be a great way to record all of the little details. But, when we moved to our hotel in Orlando we no longer had free wireless (and I was unwilling to pay for it!). As it turns out, there is no application for the Blackberry and Blogger so I was at a bit of a loss. I think I have finally found a way. This is my second try. The first one was obviously unsucessful so we will see if this one makes it or gets lost in cyber space too!

We left Titusville on Saturday morning. On the way we stopped off for an airboat ride. We were searching for alligators. We saw a bunch, big and small ones. We also saw a ton of birds, including a bald eagle. It was the perfect day for the ride and the kids loved it! When we returned to the dock, we even got to hold a live alligator. It was really cool. I will post some pictures when I get home.

When we arrived at the hotel in Orlando, we were greeted by Mom and Dad, Tracy, Jack and Delaney. (Sean and Conor stayed back for 2 days so Conor could play in his Super Bowl- which he WON!). The kids hung out all day in pool and had a blast. They all loved the lazy river!

No comments:

Post a Comment