Saturday, May 22, 2010

I've been neglecting my blog....

I knew that it had been ages since I last posted.... I had every intention of getting back in action.... but I was shocked to see that it has been over 3 months since I last posted. It is not that I have had nothing to write about, quite the contrary. Things have been crazy busy (in a very good way) and the result has been that I have neglected my blog.

Well, school will be out in 3 weeks so I decided that I had better get my act together before then. So, I am going to start updating here this coming week. So much has gone on since my last post... Hockey is over, Soccer and baseball have begun. Andrew turned 6!! (OMG, did I really say "6"?). My Sister announced that she is pregnant and we recently found out that she is having a boy. Easter came and went. Oma and Pop Pop came for a visit and Todd and I snuck out for a few days on our own in Mexico. We spent a few days in NYC with the kids over Easter break. Now we are wrapping up the school year and summer vacation will be here before we know it.... I will post some pics of some of these recent highlights over the next few days.

Tomorrow is a big day for Brenna. She is receiving her First Holy Communion. We are very happy that Grandad was able to join us for this big event. She is very excited about it. A few weeks ago a good friend of mine, Michelle (who incidentally is one of the most artistic people I know) kindly took Brenna's 1st Communion pictures. They came out beautiful. I will post a few soon so you can see for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment