Sunday, May 23, 2010

Brenna's First Communion Pictures

As I mentioned in my last post, my uber crafty friend Michelle recently took a series of photographs of Brenna for her First Communion. Michelle did such a great job. She took Brenna to a handful of local spots around downtown Plymouth one afternoon for the photo shoot. The pictures are solemn, sweet and fun. She was truly able to capture Brenna's personality. I know that I will treasure these always.

I am having so much trouble deciding which ones to develop. (I am going to probably end up printing them all!) But I could not wait to share them with you. So, I have narrowed it down to my favorite 15 (or so) pictures. (And it was hard to do that!)



















1 comment:

  1. Shannon, thank you so much for all of your sweet comments. I think I may have had more fun than Brenna. She was so awesome to work with and I really enjoyed the time with her!

    ReplyDelete