Tuesday, December 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARL!!!

Well it is hard to believe that it is December 1st.... the start of the Christmas season.... and the birthday of one of my favorite people.... Carl Hordesky! I would be remiss if I did not squeeze in a quick post to wish him a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I had to dig through my computer for quite a bit to find a nice picture of him to post today. After spending a decent amount of time doing so I realized something... Carl as sucessfully avoided my camera for some time now. I will have to fix that next time I see him! :)

Eventually I found a good shot of him and Todd from last Easter. Carl put on quite a spread that day! And of course, no holiday celebration would be complete without a Pomegranate Martini (see below).



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARL! We hope you have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon, I'm so flattered... what nice comments about me (I'm not used to that!!!)
    You understand that part of why you feel the way you do about our relationship is because I feel the same for you. I treasure our friendship, much more than my correspondence shows. (If I had a secretary, I'd be a totally different person!)
    And as for the photos, you're not alone in not having many. I'm rarely photographed. I think my work has more pictures of me than my family!
    I'd love to have more photos of myself too for my fb but it's kind of narcissistic (?sp?) to pursue that.
    I love you Shannon. Thank you for thinking of me on my birthday.
    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. by the way, I love that photo of Todd and I. It says SSSOOO much!!!
    That photo was my FB profile photo for a while.

    ReplyDelete